Sunday, October 18, 2009

We had a pretty nice weekend with not much going on which is always nice! Saturday Justin had a get together with his friends and Addyson and I ran some errands. We tried out her new grocery cart cover and she did pretty well until she got sleepy and realized that she couldn't pass out! So I will make sure to only use it for short trips to a store rather than a long one. Then I will slowly work our way up. She is so used to being able to crash in her carseat! This won't be happening much longer either considering we are looking into getting a bigger carseat for my car. She still has a little longer in the infant seat but with winter coats and bulkier clothing she will like the much needed room! Not so much with the seat belt but the width of the actual sit will be bigger.

We came home and she played on the floor while I put groceries away and prepped dinner. The little stinker hasn't had much interest in rolling ever since she could sit up really well. However, I had her playing under her play gym and there was a toy off her mat. Well I was cutting stuff up in the kitchen and when I looked back at her she was on her belly reaching for this toy! I was so happy even though I didn't really see it happen! She kept trying to get it and eventually wound up completely off of her mat and near the tv! She really tries to get around already!

I got her yobaby yogurt for school this week! I really think she will enjoy it! We went to breakfast this morning at OCharlies with my mom and Jerome. I brought her yogurt and cinnamon raisin and pear puree and spoon fed it to her while she sat in one of their highchaires! She loved it! She also tried a piece of a roll and some of my pancake before I put syrup on it!

After we ate their we went to the mall to get justin some new jeans. He found a really nice pair that actually fit him nicely! They were a good price too! We went to starbucks before we went to Macy's cause my mom offered to buy us coffee! Justin knew one of the guys working their and didn't charge my mom for his coffee. Then he told justin to pick out a bag of coffee and he would grind it for us. He gave it to us for nothing! Apparently starbuck employees get a bag of coffee for free every week! He was an intern at the Geek Squad when Justin was supervisor! We were so happy we went to starbucks today!

We then went to Hallmark and got Addyson her Baby's First Christmas ornament. They are ceramic booties! They are so precious and even though there were many others we liked, we thought this was the best one for her first!

Tonight I made homemade beef veggie soup and while I was chopping up celery and carrots I put some in chicken noodle soup for addy. I then added yellow squash to it, took most of the noodles out and let it simmer. I then put it in the food processor and gave some to Addy. She loved it! So I filled the ice cube tray and a gerber container for school! She eats so well!

Well time to get to bed! I hope everyone is staying warm!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: