Happy 7 Months Addyson Grace!
My beautiful baby girl, today you are 7 months old, and you have grown so much! You are about 18 pounds now and you have officially mastered sitting! We can sit you on a blanket with all kinds of toys placed around you and you play for about 20 minutes! Sometimes a little longer and sometimes a little less! You are so much fun to play with too! We love getting on the floor with you and make silly faces and give you airplane rides! You love it when we tease you and play "get you" in the mirror! You are still saying "dadda" all the time and lately you use your "roller coaster" voice! You shreak and yell when you are happily playing! It's so funny! You are such a happy smiley baby and everyone loves you so much! You like exercising your legs in your jumping gym! You do this more on the weekends when we have more playtime during the day than during the work week!
__________________________________________________
You are eating like a champ too! I made you some yummy chicken noodle soup with celery, potatoes, carrots and squash! (pureed) You loved it! I also have been making your food more chunky and you are doing much better with this! You are doing really well with your yogurt and all of your veggies and fruits! The other night while we were at Olive Garden you ate some of my Chicken and Gnocchi soup! You thought it was heaven! You are feeding yourself puffs now too! You are getting more practice in with your sippy cup since I sent it to school! They say you are doing pretty good with it and you do well at home too! You like your bottle though!
__________________________________________________
You aren't using your binkie as much during the day either. You have too much to say!!! You are going to bed on your own every night too! I pick you up, craddle you, and walk you upstairs. I then put you in your crib and rub your back. You fall asleep and you wake up around 7-730 the next morning! You are such a good sleeper and we thank God everyday for that! You have your nights but you've been on a streak lately! You used to fuss around 3 am for your binkie but this has stopped!
__________________________________________________
You are starting the push yourself up on your hands (like a push up) and sitting back on your legs, like a crawling position! Your teachers at school have said that you are doing better there too! You have been very busy in the bathtub exercising your muscles for crawling too! You kick and move your arms at the same time! It does get me wet a little but I don't mind since you have so much fun! I sit you up when you first get in there so I can wash your hair and you have realized that you can splash your hand down on the water! You love doing this too! You will need some more bath time toys but for now the few that you have are doing the trick!
__________________________________________________
Something really new and exciting you did this week is that you are starting to wave! I noticed that you were moving your wrist in a different way and you were watching it. I told daddy that I thought you were going to start waving soon. He worked on this with you and within a few days you were starting to wave! Its a very cute wave too! You open and close your hand!
You love love love love love paper right now! Anytime I'm shopping you hold my list and then eventually try eating it! When we were at Olive Garden the other night they gave you a coloring book and you played with that thing most of the time! You even were holding the crayons! I helped you scribble and so did daddy! Everyday while we are leaving daycare I get a note of when you napped, ate and diaper changes. I carry you out by holding you and you always reach and grab for your paper! You love looking at books too! You hold them just like you are supposed to!
_________________________________________________
Addyson Grace as you continue to grow, learn and take in your surroundings I watch you in amazement. You make learning and growing look so beautiful and enjoyable. I really undersand the meaning of having children. To make us remember the simple things in life that mean so much and to just enjoy life! You are the most amazing thing that has happened to us and we love you everyday, every minute and every second!!
Happy 7 months Addyson!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment