Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today we went shopping with Grandma Lopatynski! We got some good stuff and then went out to lunch at panera! Addyson tried potato soup and loved it!!! She is such a little porker!!! It was so funny too because when Sharon would go to eat her salad Addy would just watch her! You feel so guilty when she watches you eat your food that you can't help but laugh! Sharon would then give her some of my soup and then take a bite of her lunch! The soup didn't seem to bother her either!

We had our bowling league tonight so we went to that. Joe went with us and Sharon stayed home with Addyson. I bowled much better this week than our first which is usually how it works!

Tomorrow is Addyson's dedication and I am really looking foward to it! Just to have everyone together makes me really happy! I do wish Kristin and Dan could be there but I know with all the traveling they do that's not possible. Plus we are going down next weekend to visit them!!

Well time to go lay down! I am a tuckered out!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: