Addy started clapping this week!! It actually started this past Sunday and its soooo cute!!! When you say 'yay' she gets excited and claps again! She also is rocking back and forth when you get her up on her hands and knees! She did have her seasonal flu shot on Wednesday and has a very low temp. but motrin does the trick! She is happy and plays just as she usually does so I'm assuming it was a small reaction to the vaccine.
She also tried ham for the first time! I took little pieces from dinner the other night and had her chew on it. She got serious and then flashed me a big smile so I knew she liked it! She grabbed her sippy cup with water afterwards too! It was so funny! Ham is a salty meat by itself!
She is getting better at her sippy but she has to be reclined in her highchair to lift it enough to get a drink of water. She also fed herself most of her night time bottle this evening! I was holding her and she had a pretty good grip on it so I just went with it and she did good! Her bottles are pretty bottom heavy so this always hasn't been easy for her to do without some help!
She amazes me everyday and I'm so excited that the weekend is here so i can spend more time with her!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment