She ate 2 small turkey meals and really loved the candied yams at nana lyle's house! By the time we got home she had a tough time getting to sleep but overall she was so good during the day! She played well with her second cousins too! They are younger and just loved playing with her!
I am so thankful for Addyson, Justin and our entire family! We feel trully blessed to have this little one in our lives! We are thankful for our health, the ups and downs, and all of the inbetweens!
She had a great first Thanksgiving and I am really getting excited about her first Christmas! I love the songs, the feeling you get when you think of Christmas, the smells, and the warm feeling in our home! I'm a big sucker for Christmas and I love remembering my Christmas' growing up! I really hope I can give Addyson the same memories!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment