Today Justin, Addyson and I ran some errands together this morning! We went to the bank, Panera Bread for lunch, target and then the mall. We weren't at the mall very long, he ran in to get something at Game stop. We went home and unloaded the car. I fed Addy, changed her and then we went to wegmans for a few things. Justin's friend Aaron was coming over for a bit so just us gals went to the store! We made dinner and have been relaxing ever since!
In the news of Addson:
She is sucking on her big toe when I change her diaper now! Its so gross but yet funny at the same time! She only sucks on her toes when her socks are off but other wise she holds them and plays with them while I try and change her! The second her pants come off her legs go up! She is still babbling and shreaking like crazy! She is eating all kinds of foods now too! She tried gerber's macaroni and cheese the other night and loves it! She's also had sweet potato and white beans, Chicken mixed with sweet potato or squash, and peach yogurt today. At dinner tonight we made a pork tenderloin and I gave her some to try. Of course she loved it! So we saved some and I will mix it with some of her veggies! She is getting better with her sippy cup too! If I recline her highchair back and little she lift the cup better.
She plays extremely well too. Today at Target we got her a ball that lights up, sings, and rolls around! She is warming up to it! I think the motion throws her off a little but its a really cool toy! It's supposed to motivate them to move, scoot, or crawl! Which crawling is a matter of time now! She is really trying. She rocks and does a lot of the necessary motions to crawl but hasn't put it all togethe yet!
Well time for me to go to bed! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Oh it was beautiful here today too! around 60 degrees and sunny!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment