Addy said MAMA today!!!!! It was the best sound I have ever heard!!! Justin said that she said it yesturday morning but I wasn't going to count it until I heard it for myself! Sure enough she said it today at my mom's house! My mom and nana hear her say it too!
Today I met my mom and dad's mom for lunch at Panera bread! Nana's treat! Addy was a big hit there too! She sat well in the highchair and played with napkins. She really didn't try to eat the napkins this time but she figured out how to rip them! She ate some of my soup of course and some of the bread!
We then went back to my mom's house where I started some laundry then we decorated her christmas tree!!! We played music and addy played! My mom played with her and fed her while we were there too!
Relaxed the rest of the evening at home and tomorrow we are putting up our tree ! I will take some pictures of us decorating with Addyson and post them soon!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment