Addyson started new medicine monday night for acid reflux and its helping sooooooo much! She went from restless nights and early mornings to good nights and normal mornings! I am so happy my gut instinct was right! I called her dr monday morning after trying what they told me to do at home and when it didn't work I asked to try the medicine. Its an infant dose of xantax and its very minty! She takes it pretty well and its 3 times a day.
She is also starting to eat better again now that she knows her tummy won't hurt too much afterwards!
Other news on Addyson. She has started to let us walk with her while only holding one of her hands. She also loves to walk on her knees as you can see from the video! In the house she tries to walk more by using the walls and the cabinets in the kitchen! She is definitely trying to be up more!
Well tomorrow I have a half day and my sister is coming up for her shower on Saturday! We will be hanging out at my mom's house after school and then kristin and I are going back to my place. We will make an early dinner and then she can play with addyson while my friend Emily and I work on the favors! I'm excited to have time with her tomorrow since saturday is going to be crazy! About 60 people RSVP'd to the shower! YIKES!
It will be a great time though and I am so excited to meet Dan's family and see my family too!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment