Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's going to be a beautiful day today ! In the 80s!! I just wish it was going to be this warm tomorrow too. They are saying it will be more like60 tomorrow for Easter with a chance of rain. I wish things would hold off until Monday! Who knows though, the weather is always changing!

I woke up to Addyson yelling from her crib but it was 8 am so I was happy! I love when she hears one of us coming to get her! She flashes the biggest smile at us! Its heavenly!

Tonight Justin is bowling then our friends Matt and Allison are picking me up to go to a 30th birthday party. Justin will meet me there after he bowls. We haven't gone in awhile so he figured he should at least go! I am looking foward to going out for a little bit tonight. I just hope that Addyson does ok with my younger sister. She usually does really well with her plus they will be here with all of her own stuff. I just hope she doesn't scream most of the time with her seperation anxiety! It will be okay though, I know crying doesn't hurt her!

She has been doing really well with her earings too! She doesn't like it when I clean them but she tolerates it long enough! She sleeps fine too and actually that was my biggest concern and reason why I waited so long to get them done. She is a belly sleeper and I thought laying on them directly would hurt her but they don't!

Well time to make some coffee and feed Addsyon!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: