Thursday, April 1, 2010

I got Addyson's ears pierced today! OH MY! I had my dad get my car detailed after my pedicure and he mentioned that he wanted to buy addyson a walker for Easter. I told him that our friends were going to let us borrow a small one that they had but if he really wanted to buy her one I would just tell them not to worry about it. My dad said well I will just get her something else and I really couldn't think of anything she needed at the moment. Then he said that he would pay to get her ears pierced. I said ok since we've been talking about doing it for awhile now and with our window slowly closing on being able to do it, I said sure! She did really well and the lady did them one at a time so I was able to hold her really still. I think that made her more mad than the ear piercing itself! The lady was really suprised as to how well she did considering she is one now. The older the get the worse they squirm I guess! She has been fine ever since and we stopped to get french fries from wendy's! She ate a lot too! Well gotta go!

Love
Jamie lynne

No comments: