Friday, October 1, 2010

Addyson is in love with Dora! Everywhere we go, if she sees dora, she goes for it! She has dora jammies, slippers, books, and she loves the show! She loves it when its dora jammie night! She also loves Dora's cousin Diego! It's so neat to see how they get excited about stuff, shoes, characters, foods, etc. Just like we have our 'favorites' they have theirs!

Today at school they had a free class with a women who has created a fun and fitness group for children ages 15 months to 3 years. They work on hand eye coordination, dancing, sports, and a bunch of other things that I know I'm forgetting. (this is a new thing to us) Addyson's teachers said her and another little girl in her room loved it more than the others and that they participated so well! there are 8 kids in her class. So we are going to sign her up for 4 weeks and see how she does with it. we think it will be a great activity to have since they won't be going outside in the winter months.

She loves to move around and run around the house! She loves the space here and all the fun things she can do! She is an active girl but also loves her down time! She is the perfect combo!! She loves going outside and playing in the yard. Tonight Justin mowed the lawn and her job is to pick up sticks and put them in the firepit! She has so much fun doing this! Then we went out front and I started pulling dead stuff off the plants. I don't remember the names of the stuff planted out there!! LOL. Still learning. then she ran around and kept trying to go up and down the little set of stairs by the driveway.

Today after school we went to the mall with my girlfriend Emily. I was on a mission for tights or knee socks to go with her outfit for school pictures. We stopped in childrens place and I found some cream cable knot knee socks that will go perfectly with her ralph lauren polo dress! But while we were there I noticed they had winter gear out and they were 30% off pluss I had a 20% off entire purchase coupon! I figured I better get them since I was there and getting a great deal! I paid about 13.00 for them! they are cute and I know she will get great use out of them! We will have lots of fun times in the snow this year!

Well tomorrow we plan on hanging around the house and just enjoying the weekend here! Next weekend we have our friends wedding that we are in! So this weekend is the low key weekend!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: