Monday, October 4, 2010

We created a Wishlist for Addyson this Christmas! The items are through toys r us but they do not have to be purchased from there. Its more of a way to guide family and friends buying for Addyson this year on what she might like. I always get a ton of phone calls before the Holiday's asking what she wants or likes. I can't keep track of who I talked to and what I suggested that person buy for her!

You can look it up by going to www.toysrus.com Click on "wishlist" at the top of the page, center. You can type in Addyson Lopatynski Erie PA and it should pop up. You then click on the her wishlist and you can view all the items.

Right now her clothing size is 18 months for bottoms and 24 months for tops. If its a set well then....hmmm its hard to say! I would think 24 months would be ok but she is a skinny minnie and some items that are 24 months look huge next to her. But we have the other half of winter so she could plump up!

Here are some items that are already claimed! Nana Huntley purchased a wooden table and chairs. Tiffany is getting her a cabbage patch baby..newborn. We are getting her a Kitchen set with some other small things.

Addyson is such a happy little thing these days now that her 8th tooth has come through! we look at her everyday in complete amazement! She is such a joy in our lives and we know how blessed we trully are to have her in our lives. Personality wow does she have it! LOL. She makes all kinds of silly faces and has all kinds of attitude! She absolutely loves running around the house and exploring all of her new territory! We love to play outside and watch justin mow the lawn too.

She is a peach and I promise to get some batteries for my camera really soon so I can take pictures of her and of the house!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: