This morning after being up for awhile Addyson looked at me and said,"poop" and pointed to her butt!! I checked and she DID!!! I was so excited and I gave her all kinds of praise and kisses! This is the first time she has ever told me she has gone to the bathroom, in her diaper of course! I always remind her that she can tell me when she goes so I can change her right away. This is the first step in potty training. They need to be aware when they go to the bathroom so that they can get to the toilet in time!
Here's to hoping that she continues to tell me when she goes! I asked her the other day if she wanted to start using the big girl potty and she said, "no!" haha lets hope her tune changes a little over time!
Today we are hanging out. Yesturday we went to a carpet place and had a huge rug made for our living room. its 10 by 12 inches. It will go from under our couch (front legs) to the rug by the front door! I'm so excited too. It will really warm up the space and the colors are great! its the new shag they have out and its called frosted oak. Its like a soft brown and cream mix. It will be ready next week sometime.
Then we went to mason farms for a little bit and got a couple little pumpkins. Something easy for her to scoop out and help us carve.
Today is halloween! I can't believe this is addyson's second one too! Time is just flying by with her! My mom plans on coming over after addyson's nap and I will be cooking a roast all day. Mom is also bringing over a movie and after dinner we will get addyson ready for trick or treating. Then after a couple houses we will come home and pass out candy!
Love
Jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment