*So what if I watch General Hospital. It's one of my hobbies, one of my ways to escape everyday stressers.
*So what if I let Addy watch Dora and Diego back to back in the evening. It's her night routine and she learns a lot from them. She interacts while watching it too.
*So what if I twirl my hair. Some people bite their nails. It's what I do, it doesn't mean I'm out of it or not paying attention. It actually helps me focus and to feel centered.
*So what if I don't always clean up the dishes in the sink. Sometimes being with family is more important.
*So what if I do not work out everyday. I have a toddler, I don't need a gym!
*So what if I secretly can't wait for fall weather. I love the smells, the colors, the clothes and the activities.
What do you need to "so what" about? It's nice to get things off your chest from time to time. It's therapuetic!
Love
Jamie Lynne
2 comments:
I too am SO ready for Fall!! I promise September 1st I am pulling out ALL the fall decor and candles. Who cares if I have to crank the a/c ;)
xo
Haha! I love it! I think sept 1st is a great date to get it all out!
Post a Comment