Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the sun shinning today
I am thankful for our amazing daughter who show's us how truely blessed we are everyday
I am thankful for the silliness Addy and I have before she goes to bed at night
I am thankful for the home we live in and how it makes us all feel safe and warm
I am thankful for my husband and how much Addy loves him
I am thankful that all of our bills are paid and that we still have money in the bank!
I am thankful that my body responded well to my chiropractor appointment the other day
I am thankful that my job is flexible enough to allow me to be home with Addy when she isn't feeling well
I am thankful that Addy's little immune system works well and she was able to fight this without it taking over

You should take the time today & think of somethings that you are thankful for!  It's a great way to start the day!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: