This won't be a silent sunday post! ha! Today Justin and I got up and ready right away while Addy slept until 915AM! She must have needed it! Usually she is up around 7AM! Anyways, we got up and headed for breakfast then we went to Sams club and Target. We got so much stuff to stock up on. We came home and put stuff away. I then started on the switch out for summer clothes. Some stuff just needs put away especially when you have such a small closet! I got all my stuff done and maybe sometime this week I will put Justin's summer shorts away. Most of his stuff stays in the closet for him because he wears most of his stuff year round. Except the shorts oh and our bathing suits.
I then made some banana bread with chocolate chips in it. Its the yummiest recipe! I don't put a ton of the choc. chips in but just enough to give it a different flavor! I'm going to take some to work for the girls.
I then realized that I won't have much time this week, between jobs, to get to the grocery store for the rest of our stuff that was needed. So while my bread baked in the oven, I headed to wegmans to get the rest. Another 70.00 later! Ick. I hate spending the money but we need food! Especially since we just spent a pretty penny at Sams club! Oh well! You do what you have to do and our bills are paid!
We had a nice dinner. Justin got a beef tenderloin and grilled it. Addy of course ate none of it and barely ate her yogurt that she asked for. Not sure what this horrible phase of eating is but I hope it goes away! When she is at school, she usually eats a really good lunch so at least she is getting some nutriants! I make sure I don't put anything that is healthy in it because I know she eats so well for them still. (Knock on wood)
Well Justin is giving Addy a bath right now so I better get the laundry put away. Can't believe Monday is already here. :( yuck. We both have flu shots this week too. I really hope to get some pumpkins this week too. The weather has been terrible and we still don't have any pumpkins. I saw a cute thing on Pinterest too. You take cookie cutters of your liking and use a rubber mallot and pound it into the pumpkin. There you have a cut out shape without all the back and forth of carving! So easy!!! If you haven't checked out pinterest, there is a link to my boards. Its pretty cool! It's like a photo book of all your favorites. They provide the link right there and then you can check out how to make something or how to bake/cook something. I hate in my favorites when there gets to be all the writing of websites but you can't remember what it was for. At least in pinterest you see the picture of what it was you liked in the first place!
Okay now I better get going!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment