Today we had swim lessons at Nautilus and she did really good! She is kicking good, reaching and pulling really well and for the most part, she puts them both together. Sometimes she uses her arms really well but won't kick and visa versa! She loves it when it's finally time to jump in! Of course we are there to hold our kiddos' hands and they don't go under at this stage (from a jumping point). It would force water up their noses and who would like that!?
So after lessons I ran up to kohls with Addy because a couple weeks ago I purchased a fleece outfit for Addy. I love those warm outfits for the cold winter months and I get $10 gift cards all the time for kohls so I have been slowly building up her winter wardrobe! Anyways, I put the pants on her and they fell right off and were a little long. I got the whole outfit in a 3t. So we got a 2t and I got her another sweat outfit. A grey sweatshirt with a hood and it has polka dots all over it. The matching pants are just grey. I kept the top at a 3t and the pants at a 2t. However, I did get her regular cottons pants with a print on them in a 3t and I think they are ok.
She is so tough to buy for now. Especially when comfy clothes don't have adjusters built in them. She is getting so tall and has the tiniest waiste. Wearing underpants doesn't help either! So if there is a trick out there please let me know! It's very confusing too bc at Children's place she is a 3t bottom there and old navy. So not every store is consistant with sizes and they all run differently. Just like when I shop for myself! ha! I never realized it started this young!
We were supposed to go to Port Farms tomorrow with all of our friends and their kiddos but the weather has been terrible. It was only 50 today and it rained allllll day. It's about the same for tomorrow. It wouldn't be much fun if it was really muddy and rainy while we all went. There is so much to do there and the mud would limit us big time. So some of our friends might come over with their little ones and hang out for a bit instead.
I am going to Pittsburgh next weekend to visit my sister and we are going to a place similiar to port farms there. So she will still get to go to a pumpkin farm. Just wish Justin was coming with us. But I will take some great pictures and maybe some video to capture it all! I really need to get on the ball and print more too though :( guilty there!
Well time to get going. I will have pictures posted for tomorrow's Silent Sunday!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment