Today Justin is going swimming with Addy today and then we might go to mason farms after or we might go tomorrow. I'm not really sure of the whole plan this morning since my darling husband is still sleeping (930AM)!! I do know that later we are making a nice pork tenderloin dinner and having a fire tonight. It's so nice here today!
But Addy had no problem getting me up at 8 AM! We made coffee and cinnamon rolls with icing! She loved it! She is such the helper in the kitchen!
Last night Justin had to sub for his friends bowling league so it was just Addy & I last night. I got her a Hello Kitty Bingo game at Kohls the other day, so we played that! She did so well! She loved playing it and she does like Hello Kitty stuff! Actually when she woke me up this morning that is what she wanted to play with! HA!
Well, I gotta get in the shower since we need to head out in about an hour! I'll post more later and I might even have picutres!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment