Saturday, October 15, 2011

School pictures

We got Addy's pictures yesturday and we are so happy with them!  There is such a huge difference from last year to this year! (sorry new computer, I don't have last years school pic!)


I cannot believe how much older she looks and is compared to last year!  She amazes us everyday!  She also is started to get a little more intense with her  tantrums!  We are taking those one tantrum at a time! 

She is very into painting and arts/crafts kind of activities.  I have been working on her wish list and its almost complete.  I will say now, and I'll mention it again.  My nana Huntley is planning on buying her the art easle that is on her list. 

Addy also keeps asking me if she can dress up like a princess!  She is really starting to like the princess stuff and possibly entering the dress up phase for play. 

Well it's a rainy and cold weekend here.  I think after we all run some errands this morning we might go to a playdate. 

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: