Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Addy is sick

Last night around 1130 Addy cried for us which lately hasn't been uncommon with her. (currently reading a book about bed times) But when she was with us, she tossed and turned for a good couple of hours.  Whining, talking and just not herself.  She started gagging and then before I know it she is throwing up in our bed.  We quickly comfort her and clean up the bed.  I strip it down, clean up, remake the bed with waterproof sheet under where her head will be, put a towel down and another waterproof sheet.   I then stock up on baby cloth diapers that I used for burping.  I figured these would be ideal for her to throw up into because I could bleach them out if worse case.  I also had a garbage can next to the bed to throw dirty cloth diapers into when she was done.  

The worst incident was the first one.  After that it was pretty much a clear liquid and she complained a lot of her belly hurting her.  I felt so bad because she is so aware now of how she is feeling.  We finally went back to sleep around 630 this morning.  She had another incident when she first woke up but she has been pretty good this morning.  Liquids have managed to stay down!  Yay!

Here is a sweet picture of Addy & I at waffle house the day we drove to Cleveland for the Ice Show!  


So I'm going to enjoy the day with Addy at home today and take it easy with her. It's beautiful, sunny and going to be around 50 degrees today!  What is up with our weather!?!!!  I'll take it though! 

Love
Jamie Lynne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor baby! Hope she feels better soon !