Tuesday, January 24, 2012

RIP Toby


My dad's dog was brutally attacked by a Rottweiler on Sunday.  He was in pretty bad shape and in shock.  My dad, Tiffany and Alicia rushed him the the Emergency Vet where they had to weight their options.  The surgery was expensive and they weren't sure he would make it.  But they knew they had to at least try or they would always wonder. 

I got to see him on Sunday and they took such good car of him there.  They waited until he was more stable before preforming the surgery.  The surgeon had a deal that if he thought the damages were too much, that he just would let Toby be and not wake him up.  Tiffany knew he would be a fighter and he was!  He survived the surgery and was on his way to getting better! It would be a long recovery but it was worth it. 

Well Monday, very early n the morning, his breathing was different.  There was damage to his airway and they had to do surgery again.  Now he was listed as critical.  Unfortunately last night at 330AM  he passed away :( 

He was such a sweet little dog. He loved following Addy around and he was a cuddle bug to my stepmom.  I feel terrible that they are loosing a family member and that it happened the way it did.  I was so sad to see my family so sad on Sunday and now this. 

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers as the mourn the loss of their family pup.

Love
Jamie Lynne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no so sorry ! losing a pet sucks as its another member of the family! Hope god helps your family in this time :)

Wendy said...

I´m so sorry to hear that. I have the same dog.Such a sweethearts.Wendy