Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Breakfast with Santa!

On Saturday my Nana H. took us to see Santa and have breakfast!  It was Justin, Addy, Nana, Tiffany(stepmom) and I.  We had a really nice time and Addy just loved all the entertainment!
 
Addy and I are all set to meet Santa!

Addy all dressed up to meet Santa!

They had clowns there and even though this momma completely dislikes them, Addy enjoyed them and they made her this flower bracelet! 

Watching the clowns do a silly skit while we waited for Santa to arrive.

He finally arrived!  She did not hesitate one bit when it was time to get in line and to sit on his lap!

Telling Santa what she wants this year!

Santa had special gifts to give each of the kids and she got some new dress up stuff!

Later that evening we made a small batch of cookie cutouts! I found a recipe that literally made a dozen cutout cookies which is perfect for this little toddler who wants to keep busy while mommy cooks dinner! 
 
She did a really good job too!  She helped roll out the dough and she picked out the shapes that she wanted to make! 
 
I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Jamie Lynn

No comments: