While at Kohl's, Addy managed to find all the barbie toys and princess stuff. She really really tried to get me to get something. But I kindly reminded her that we have Santa coming very soon and we wanted him to be able to bring her toys. I suggested we find a book or a puzzle that she could get. She agreed and we found a Super Why! puzzle in the girls section. She was very excited to pick that out and as soon as we got home she had to put it together. She has been doing an awesome job on puzzles too! She put this one together in no time!
Here she is very proud that she built it all by herself on the first try!
Yesturday was a big day for me. I had the 3 hour glucose test in the morning because I failed the 1 hour one. Luckily they had a 'cozy room' for me to sit in with a recliner and tv. But it didn't matter. I felt really sick after drinking the juice, which is more potent than the orange drink for the last one and it was fruit punch. I got myself together and started to feel better. I watched tv until my first draw and then I napped. I was with another mom who had to take the test too so we talked the last stretch. I was so happy to get out of there. Justin and Addy were up and running errands and I was missing out :( I high taled it to panera and got a cinnamon crunch bagel with cream cheese! Coffee was still hot at home!
Then later on that evening I had to go to a baby shower with my coworker's. We had a fun time and while I was there Justin took Addy to see her first movie at the Theater! They went and saw Reck-it Ralph. Justin said she did really great and loved being there! She told me all about the movie too!
Baby Update:
I did have a prenatal appointment on Friday. I only gained 1.5 pounds in 2 weeks and my belly is measuring a little over 31 weeks! He is right on track! Heartbeat sounded great too!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Love
Jamie Lynne


No comments:
Post a Comment