The first vistor was my mom. We also gave a call to my stepmom and let her know that she could bring Nana and Addy down around 1PM.
Addy was so so so happy to see me! She ran right over to me and we got her a chair so she could reach me. She gave me a hug and looked over her new baby brother. She couldn't believe that he was finally here! She kept saying, "no more babies in your tummy. He's the only one!" I had Justin go down to the car and get Addy's gift from Camden while everyone took turns holding him. Addy took on the protective big sister role right away and made sure everyone was very careful with him! It was really sweet!
Justin came back with the gift and we told her that baby brother got her a gift! She was surprised that she had a present to open! We (baby brother) got her Dora Rocks wooden puzzles and the Dora Rocks singing microphone. She has been talking about Dora Rocks non stop for the past 2 weeks so it was a no brainer as to what Camden was going to get her for being her big sister! She was so excited and couldn't believe that she had Dora Rock stuff! It also kept her busy while we had visitors!
Around 330 my Nana was ready to head out and Tiffany asked Addy if she wanted to go back to the house with her. This was unexpected but in a good way! Addy said yes and they headed out. We did get a phone call from Tiffany once they got home because Addy was sad she left. I talked to her and then she was ok. I reminded her that Daddy would be coming to get her a little later to go home.
Some of our friends came by and my dad a little later. Everyone couldn't believe how tiny he was! He looked like a doll! We got nice cards and gifts too from everyone.
Justin ende up leaving arou 730 to go and get Addy since he was going to work and send her to daycare the next day. During a visit with my dad and my friend Stacey, I got a call from Justin. Addy was crying pretty hard and needed to talk to me. She kept saying that she missed me a lot and that she loved me. I felt so bad. It literally broke my heart. Made me cry. Guilt. Everything. I knew it had to of been scary for her to see me in the hospital with my IV, not dressed in my normal clothes and stuck in the bed. So when Justin picked her up and brought her home, she got upset when she realized I wasnt home. Justin texted me later and said that she did much better after talking to me and fell asleep.
January 29, 2013
The night went pretty well. The nurses helped me out a lot since Justin had to care for Addy. I also knew that shortly after I ate my breakfast that they would uncath me and make me get out of bed! Ugh. I must say though, that when the time came, I did pretty well and it felt like nothing compared to after I had Addyson. Maybe my nerves were already shot from the last time and I only felt sore from just having surgery. No burning near the incision this time! I was a happy momma!
Tuesday we really didnt have many visitors which was good because Camden had a very busy day! He was circumsized, had his hearing test (passed), got his hep b shot and had a photoshoot with the hospital. Because he was circumsized, he didnt really want to eat. The nurses assured us that it was normal. Justin came down around lunch time to snuggle with Camden!
Justin left around 4 to go get Addyson and our friends Matt, Allison and their girls were on their way also. With everything that went on yesturday, we never had Addy hold her baby brother. I felt so badly about this but I know she was ok. She was able to hold him that evening and she couldn't have been more proud!
January 30, 2013
Today I turn 30 years old! The hospital was nice and when they brought my breakfast up, I had a special birthday liner and they wished me a happy birthday. My lunch aslo came with a cupcake! My Dr. came up and asked if I would like to go home and I said more than anything, yes! I felt really good and knew that it would be a late discharge and honestly, what more could be done for me in 12 hours? Not much. It would be the greatest birthday gift if I could just get home to my family! Justin was doing a great job with Addy. Getting her ready, packing her lunch, getting her to bed. Etc. But my little girl couldn't handle me not being home. She had to call me as soon as they got in the car the night before because she was upset again. Not as bad as the first night but she just missed her momma. Visiting me in the hospital wasn't cutting it.
So my dr. approved my discharge, now I just needed the pedi to sign off on Camden. My nurse made me nervous though because when he was weighed in the night he was down to 6 pounds 9 ounces. But I knew its normal to loose weight and plus he barely nursed yesturday due to his circumsision. While waiting for all of that to get started my sister and her boyfriend came by to meet Camden!
Oh yeah I almost forgot the nice birthday surprise I got from mother nature!
Yep you are seeing that correctly. Our neighbors tree fell into our yard over night. Broke our fence. Damaged our yard. I mean, cant we catch a break?! Power outage, blown outlets, busted dishwasher that was 2 weeks old, Justins car going on us and now this tree! Luck better change! That's a;; I'm sayin! (things have since been dealt with and going great at the homestead!)
After Alicia left, the pediatrician showed up and cleared him for discharge! We were also told that his bellirubin was normal! That was great news! I let Justin kniw that he should come around 4 so we could watch the shaken baby video and then we could head out!
We were all set and cleared for discharge around 445PM! Now we headed out to go and get big sister!!!
Love
Jamie lynne
guess I need a prt 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment