Sunday, June 9, 2013

Camden tries sweet potatoes!

Camden tried sweet potatoes on May 26, 2013.


He seriously grabbed the spoon from my hand and started to suck the sweet potatoes off the spoon!  Saying he liked them is a little bit of an understatement!


He of course tongued his food out of his mouth each time but it's all new to him and once he gets the hang of it he will do it perfectly!  I also noticed that the more I let him suck on the spoon or lick it, the more food he actually got down, versus on his chin! 

I remembered pretty quickly how fun it was to give Addyson her first set of solids!  She also had sweet potatoes!
Here is little Addy bear eating her first bite of sweet potatoes! Of course she had a nice little summer glow about her.  Something that Camden knows nothing about....yet!
 
Since these pictures were taken he has tried carrots(5*31*13) and applesauce (6*8*13) He liked them both but I noticed a huge difference in the way he ate when he had the applesauce.  He has also been practicing with oatmeal but I'm going to hold off on that because it takes so bland.  Once I'm done working and he is eating more meals, I will add fruit to the oatmeal, and then he can eat that for breakfast!
 
Here are a couple recent pics I took of Camden!  He is getting so big and chewy!
 

 
Love
Jamie Lynne
 

No comments: