As the weather continualy changes, we have been finding ourselves inside more, and playing more!
The other night Addy and Camden were playing in his room while I put laundry away. This is more of a normal routine in the house now that Camden is sitting up and wanting to play with his toys. I got some cute pictures of them!
Addy loving her baby brother.
"yeah mom?" sassy pants
A boy and his toys.
He loves playing with one item at a time. Especially little people animals or wonder pets!
Silly boy!
Sitting and playing only lasts so long.....
Something always catches his attention and then.....
He's off!
He's getting so big.
Since this post, Addy and I managed to put out fall decorations and she was so excited! Any reason to "decorate" and she gets all giddy. Our little party animal/planner at heart.
Fall has always been my most favorite season. I especially loved it when Addy was Camden's age. They could wear a hoodie, sweats, a cute hat and look so comfy!
Things I love about fall:
The fresh crisp air
Opening the windows
The colors of the trees
Playing in the leaves with Addy
Family time on the weekends raking the leaves
Going to the pumpkin patch
Pumpkin spice lattes
Boots and leggings
Cardigans
Cooking hearty meals
Going for walks
Caramel dip and apple slices
Fall line up on tv
Fall scented candles and soaps
Laying on the couch watching a good movie wrapped in a blanket.
Baking
I know some say that with fall comes winter and winter has snow. But it's not about that. It's about making the best out of each season and enjoying it. Little by little, day by day, moment by moment. I know at times I don't slow down and really appreciate the little things. But that is one thing on my fall bucket list. To slow down. To let some house chores go. To appreciate more.
Think about your favorite things to do in the new season. What takes you back to a happy place in your life?How can you create memories?
Love,
Jamie Lynne






1 comment:
I agree, people focus on what comes after... we are quick to think ahead instead of just enjoying what we have right now, which is a wonderful time of year!
Post a Comment