Just to be warned: there are a lot of pictures!
Camden I cannot believe that you are 8 months old already! You are getting closer and closer to 1! I don't know where the time has gone but I do know one thing! We have enjoyed every minute, every day, with you!
Sitting for any kind of picture has been a challenge. I think I get a good one and then it's blurred in one spot. You are A.L.W.A.Y.S. moving!
I found this Nike hat at TJ Maxx. I couldn't help it!
Eating cheerios out of a bowl! You feed yourself pretty well now and love your snacks!
You are officially a boy. You will give me heart attacks. You try to climb onto everything and you love black cords. Ah!
You think odd objects are the most entertaining. The other morning while we all finished getting ready for school/work, you enjoyed this hanger!
You are a ham! You loved to smile at people and it warms our hearts!
You are officially crawling everywhere too. Not off your belly yet but you have been rocking on all fours for over a week now. You also just learned how to put yourself into a sitting position too!
This girl. She makes you laugh and smile all the time. You love her so much and she loves you. It's what having a sibling is all about. Unconditional.
Papa got you and Addy a new swing set! You both enjoy it so much!
You and I the day you turned 8 months old. I didn't know I could love another baby of mine the way I loved Addy. But I was clearly mistaken. I love you just as much! We are so blessed!
You weren't feeling well a couple weeks ago. We weren't sure if it was teething starting or a cold. I could not get you to settle down so daddy stepped in and got you to peacefully fall asleep. The next morning you woke up with a bad cough and I took you to Dr. It was just a cold thankfully.
You are sitting and playing all the time now! You love moving around the house and exploring!
After bath time pictures!
You were trying to grab my camera. I though it was neat how your face still was visible!
This picture is deceiving because having you sitting there wasn't as easy as it looks! But I was happy to get one!
You are growing more before our eyes everyday.
Your almost 8 month stats are:
18.6 pounds
27.5 inches long
You love food. You get so happy when you see your body and you feed yourself so well with it. You love all foods so far and are demanding more at home and at school.
We were giving you 6 ounces every bottle with 3 meals. However you need more. So it's 7 ounces with 3 meals and one 4 ounce bottle when you get home from daycare/before dinner time.
You are in size 3 diapers but after this box is done we will move you to size 4!
You are able to wear size 6 onesies but are mostly in 9 month stuff.
You love baths
You love playing
You still jump in your jumping gym
You love playing with your sister
Your eyes are a bluish green
You still have zero teeth
Your hair is growing in like crazy. Like Einstein crazy!
You babble: mama, dada, geee, hey.
Your naps at daycare haven't been the best but you nap well at home. I'll take it!
You've been getting up earlier in the morning. Like 630. Not cool but I know to go to bed early. During the work week its not so bad but the weekends kind of stink!
You are working so hard on crawling with your belly off the ground. You get your legs up and moving but you haven't figured out what to do with your arms. That's when you push yourself into a sitting position. So I know the real deal is coming!
You are starting to like standing at your play table too. You don't have sailor legs when we put you up!
We love watching you explore and see things in a new way. It makes us appreciate all the little things in life that we typically don't notice. We love that about you Camden! You make everything feel so happy and right. You make us all smile everyday!
Happy 8 months little man!
We love you!
Mommy & Daddy







No comments:
Post a Comment