Fall has officially begun and is all set up in our home!
We have been slowly but surely working on getting the outside all cleaned up and ready forwinter the next season. Little by little it's getting done. With Justin's golf stuff and the swing set getting up, our weekends tend to be tight and leaves us with little time for that stuff.
That brings me to the next topic. The reason why I enjoy Fall so much.
I love that you slow down and enjoy time outside or inside with family/friends.
I love that you don't have a ton of places to go or be.
We have the perfect weather here. It's been 70 plus and very little rain.
Taking walks and having the prettiest scenery to look at.
Walking on crunchy leaves.
Baking pumpkin seeds.
I love watching Addy find the perfect pumpkin.
It's just a great season and I love the cozy feeling while sitting down at the end of the night with all the smells and ambiance.
I hope you all are starting to get into the fall season and learning to enjoy it!
Love,
Jamie Lynne
We have been slowly but surely working on getting the outside all cleaned up and ready for
That brings me to the next topic. The reason why I enjoy Fall so much.
I love that you slow down and enjoy time outside or inside with family/friends.
I love that you don't have a ton of places to go or be.
We have the perfect weather here. It's been 70 plus and very little rain.
Taking walks and having the prettiest scenery to look at.
Walking on crunchy leaves.
Baking pumpkin seeds.
I love watching Addy find the perfect pumpkin.
It's just a great season and I love the cozy feeling while sitting down at the end of the night with all the smells and ambiance.
I hope you all are starting to get into the fall season and learning to enjoy it!
Love,
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment