This was our first Thanksgiving as a family of 4! It was busy, crazy, going from one place to another, but it's about family, establishing traditions in our children's lives, and love.
My sister and I met at my dad's house before dinner.
Us Thanksgiving 2013
Cousin's reunite!
I couldn't have been more proud of these two munchkins. They were so good and well behaved the whole day. Camden ate a ton of food and Addy did her best. At least she ate at the table and talked with family. Actually all the kiddos did well at dinner!
My mom's side and my dad's side all went to a club that my dad belongs to! It was nice having all of us together and enjoying the holiday together.
After dinner we then headed down to my mom's parent's house.
My Aunt Stacey got the kids coordinating Christmas pj's! This was the best we could do to get a picture! Hahaha! It took two big girls to hold down the movers!
In the middle of all the craziness there were sweet precious moments that were so great to be a part of. See my sister's daughter playing with my children warms my heart like no other. It brings back so many memories of when Kristin and I were little playing with each other and with our cousins.
Another great moment was when my Aunt Val went to my mom's house and picked her up to bring to our grandparents. My mom ended up getting home the day before Thanksgiving from her knee replacement. She wound up in the hospital another week and a half before leaving. (There were some set backs/complications)
The moment my mom came in the house my Papa was so giddy and happy. You could see his face light up! I'm not sure if it was entirely the fact that my mom was there or that all 4 of his daughter's were there together.
We had dessert and drinks while we caught up with one another. Took pictures and watched the kids play/interact.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and had many wonderful things to be Thankful for. I know we did!
Love,
The Lopatynski's








No comments:
Post a Comment