Thursday, July 3, 2008

peanut butter pie

So last night was the first time that I made peanut butter pie! The filling was really yummy so I hope its still good once it freezes! My nana always makes it for all of us when we come over and my mom wanted me to make it for the 4th of july picnic at my other nana's house! I can't wait for tomorrow either! I love the 4th and all the fireworks. This year we are just hanging out at my nana's with family and neighbors. They live so close to good fireworks and there is no point driving around trying to get a good seat elsewhere when all we have to do is go in their front yard! We even have fireworks of our own to use before the big show! When his mom was here she was nice enough to get us some fireworks to take! So its going to be a great fun day and night! okay better get ready for work!

jamie

No comments: