Thursday, February 12, 2009

I think I may have found a caretaker for the baby! She was recommended through work and she has all the equipment for a baby, so I don't have to worry about taking a ton of stuff with us! Our daughter will also be the only infant and that means a lot to me! I know she will get all the attention she needs when she needs it! She also charges 25 dollars a day and if I don't bring her, we don't get charged. Most daycare centers are 35-45 dollars a day and you pay no matter what with maybe 1 weeks vacation time for summers. My girlfriend might watch her 2 times a week as it is so our bill won't be too much! When she is born I am going to go to her house so they can meet and I can check her place out. I still am waiting on somemore info from other people to interview but I am pretty sure we will use her!

Last night our daughter was moving around like crazy and at one point my stomach was completly deformed!!! She was moving in different patters and I have no clue what she was trying to do or accomplish but it made me very uncomfortable! I am glad she is moving around but ouch!!! lol. My mom is coming over this weekend to finish up one corner of the nursery so we can get her glider in there and set it up a little better. She is taking the bookshelf that we used when it was a computer room. I ended up getting a little one that matches our room for us to have some of our stuff still on display. I didn't want to pack all of our stuff up! Okay time to get ready for work! Very windy day out there. Snow is coming :(

No comments: