Today was our shower!!! We got so many wonderful gifts! Everyone was so generous and thoughtful with their gifts! We had pretty nice weather to I must say ! It wasn't sunny but it was so much warmer than its been! I think we were in the 40's at one point. A few of my friends were unable to make it along with some family but overall it was the perfect amount of people! I have a work shower in a couple of weeks as well so it will be nice to get things put away now and then we will be ready for round 2! She got so many cute outfits and blankets. I want to cuddle with the blankets myself! Justin wasn't able to come because he got called in for work and still isn't home :( (its 11:55 pm right now) so he has yet to see all the stuff! Our living room is pretty much filled too! I went to my dad's house last night and he gave me his gifts cause they were so big. He got her a high chair and the mattress for her crib! Those were two other big things on our registry and I was so grateful that he did that for us!
Justin and Jerome did get the crib built the other night! I love it so much! I can't wait to dress it up! My cousin Sarah got her a classic pooh stuffed animal. It was something that she really liked when she was little and thought our little one would like it too. It was the sweetest gesture! It will look cute in the crib as well! My sister also was very very generous! Words cannot express how grateful I am for everything she got her niece and for the wonderful shower! Everyone really came together and created an amazing memory for me! Well it has been a very long day and its time for bed! We have a big day of putting some things away tomorrow! lol.
Good night!
jamie and baby lo
No comments:
Post a Comment