Friday, February 20, 2009

Ok so I realized this morning that I forgot to post about my dr's appointment! Well it went well, blood pressure is good, lost a pound, and the heart beat sounded great! I go back in 2 weeks but she wants to push a sono for 3 weeks because the way she is positioned right now. Basically she isn't going anywhere just yet! He butt is up near my right rib and her head is down by my left hip. She isnt completely sideways but not head down either. So there isn't a point to do a growth ultrasound just yet or to see the position she is in.

I had another rough night with her moving around and the way she has been positioning her self. However I did manage to sleep most of the night and only got up twice to pee! He kicks and punches are more rolls and turning. It feels a little different and with her not being head down she is touching one part of my side that has never felt movement before!!! Its just an odd feeling and justin feels so bad about it but there isn't anything we can do about it! she just likes to move around and she is also trying to get comfortable!

Justins dad called us yesturday to tell us that her bedding is scheduled to be delivered on saturday! Hopefully all the storms won't delay it!! I also found two small picture frams that hang on the wall by ribbon that can go next to the mirror I found. They are even the same color. Then I got some really cute scrapbooking paper and am going to create my own art work! I will post pictures when I get that are done!

Happy friday and I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: