Monday, February 16, 2009

Last night I got her glider in the corner and after a little shopping at babies r us, I got another lamp and lamp shade to match the one that I got last week for her changing tower, and put that on a pedastool table in front of her bedroom window. I figured it would be a good place to put the table so I could set things on it if I was feeding her or put the base of the monitor on it for when we use it. The room is really starting to come together and hopefully sometime this week her bedding will be delivered! I am on a mission to find a nice oval mirror and some wall art to dress up the walls a bit. I don't want anything to baby-ish, as silly as that sounds, but I want it to be something that we could use for awhile. I didn't go with the art that goes with her bedding because it would make things to neutral. I want something to pop on the walls! If anything I could get matted frames and buy really neat printed scrapbooking paper and frame that. I have seen it done before and it looks really nice.

I have a dr's appointment tomorrow. Its just a check up but its sooooo early in the morning. I am not looking foward to getting up fot that one! However my next appointment after that will be a sonogram! I am excited to see how much she has changed and I love the 3D sonograms! Okay time to put some laundry in and relax!

No comments: