Yesturday I found an oval eggshelled colored mirror for above her long dresser/changing station and it was only 20 bucks! Thank you tj max! There is also some detail on top of the mirror. A bow and baby roses; its all wood and all painted the same color with some of the wood exposed. I love it and it looks great where its hanging! I will be taking some pictures of her room soon as it is getting really close to being finished. I need to get some more things for the wall and we really need to buy a big area rug. One that is really comfy soft and cushy!
Looks like snow is back for a bit :( we will continue to get snow over the next few days but then on sunday it looks like it will be sunny and warmer. I know we aren't done with winter but at least in february you get nicer days than crappy ones! Okay that is all for now! Have a wonderful day!
xoxoxo
jamie and baby
No comments:
Post a Comment