Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm not happy right now! My Flip video isn't being recognized on my computer anymore which means that my video of Addyson's first birthday is bye bye :( I emailed tech support and they said they were open on weekends so I should hear something tomorrow. I'm really upset about this. We have been waiting for our store to get them in anyways since mine came with a dead pixel. They just got them in within the past couple of weeks and now mine doesn't really work! It has a HDMI port so I'm hoping if all else fails that I can import using that cable since my laptop has a port for that kind of cable as well. Then we can just take my camera up to best buy and exchange it for one without a dead pixel. I really hope this isn't a reoccuring issue with the flip because I really like this camera!

The only thing keeping me somewhat sane is the fact that our friends Ryan and kristy video taped our birthday party for us on their camera. They burned it to a disc too. I will keep you all posted on what happens!

On another note. we have been practicing walking using the coffee table and putting gold fish all of it! She walks around to the fish and then eats them! She loves the game and its great exercise for her legs! She also has learned that rolling over in the bath tub gets her back to a sitting position! what a stinker! She nearly gave me a heart attack when she was trying to do it ( I was right there) but I thought she was going to get her face in the water and her nose! Nope didn't phase her a bit and she was happy as can be when she got back up! This is going to make bath time really tricky! I need her to lay down so I can wash her better!

I think I mentioned before that eating was a little challenging these days. Well she made up for it today! At school today she ate all of her one meal I sent in that usually would last 2 days, chicken breast, sweet potato and chunks of green beans, all of her fruit and then she ate some cheese and broc. soup that one of the teachers got for lunch! What a stinker! She is always eating other people's food! lol. They got a big kick out of it there! She had some pancakes too for breakfast along with her yogurt and milk! Then tonight justin picked up a pizza because he was at the convention center all day and didn't want to worry about cooking. She ate a whole piece of pizza cut up, plus some squash and then vanilla yogurt with homemade berry jelly mixed in! water to drink! She was a little tank today! lol.

She really seems to have packed on some pounds so it will be interesting to see what her weight is next week!

Daycare also pointed out to me that the last couple of weeks she has really become the jokester! They say they crack them up all day! She is way more animated than she has been and more playful. You can tickle her more and she will laugh in excitement! She is babbling more with her tongue too. It sounds kind of like when you move your fingers up and down over you mouth. But she does it with her tongue while she babbling away!

I love it when she points to things and says "dat"! i think she is saying "that?" So I usually label what she is pointing at. Its so cute! When you label it she gets excited and then moves on!

well I'm gonna get going. Time for bed!
Love
Jamie

No comments: