First day of spring break for me! I got back to work next Tuesday! I had Justin take Addyson to school today so I could get all of my crazy organizing done without her clinging to me! I started by scrubbing down the bathroom upstairs then worked on our bedroom! I put clean sheets on our bed, put away laundry, then went to work on our closet! I cleaned out our shoe racks, dusted them, then put shoes that we were keeping back in them, took a bag a maternity clothes out of my side and put in the hallway to give back to a friend. Then I went through my winter stuff that I haven't worn in at least 2 years and put them in a pile to donate. Then I got my clothing bin out and swithed out my winter clothes for spring/summer ones. I leave some light cardigans and sweaters in the closet for cold summer nights. I then sifted through some of my summer clothes and got rid of some old stuff and put them in the pile to donate as well.
Justin took a small break from work to see what I was up to and I had him look through some of his stuff but he didn't part with much. He went through some of his things a couple of months ago so he was good. We are also donating his stuff. It felt so good to have a clean and organized closet free of dust bunnies too!
I then dusted and cleaned the window in our room and put things away where they belong! Like I had buttons from shirts and jackets that were just laying out so I put them in my sewing box. Hair ties and clips in my room went back in the bathroom in a container. Things like that! Got all of our laundry in the basket that I need to do this week. I made more laundry after doing a bunch at my mom's house yesturday! I need to wash the sheets I just took off our bed and blankets.
I then worked on Addyson's room. I put her clean clothes away and then went through her dresser and closet for clothes that are too small for her now along with shoes. I got a new tub a couple of weeks ago for her stuff. She has so many bins already! Her room was quick and easy since she really isn't growing out of too much. I just had some play clothes lingering in her dresser that needed a home awhile ago! I also put her mobile back in the packaging! Her closet isn't in the best shape but its organized the best that it can be. Nothing loose is floating around in there so I guess that is good! lol.
I then did my normal cleaning in her room and got all the garbage and bags of stuff to donate downstairs. I then did my paperwork for the center and headed out. I turned that in and then got Addyson from school. Her one teacher was talking to me about how she is having a hard time transitioning over to the other room and that they have a more set schedule over there than they do now. Most babies in her room right now, for the most part, are on the same schedule but there are some that have their own routines. However in the new room they put all of them on the same schedule. Almost like at a grade school. So they do breakfast from 630-815ish, then snack from 9-930 and then lunch is at 1130. They were concerned with her coming late every now and then and her not getting breakfast. I told them that if she doesn't eat breakfast there but makes it in time for snack that she will be fine. She always drinks her milk before justin takes her to school anyways.
They also provide snack in the other room, where now, I usually packed her snacks to have during the day. I will know more about her new room later this week. She doesn't actually transition 100% until after Easter. I am hoping to play in the other room with her so she sees its not so bad!
Well better get to bed! We have a well visit in the morning and she has a little teething cold right now. So I'm not sure what the night will bring! She fell asleep just fine though! Justin and her were playing while I ran to the store and he said that she was hugging him and next he knew she was snoring on his shoulder! She was a tired baby!
She also has been talking a lot in her sleep so far! Its kind of funny!
Love
Jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment