Today I turned Addyson's carseat around to foward facing and she loves it! When I first put her in the seat she didn't want to sit back because she wanted to check the car out! It was really cute! She kept laughing and smiling too! Once I got in my seat and turned to look at her she got even more excited! It was definitely time to switch her even though they say now they should be facing the rear for 2 years.
Today we met my girlfriend Emily up at Kohls after we ran to Michaels craft store. I got Addyson her first official Easter basket, another basket for my sisters shower and 3 candles to put in it. We are having baskets made up for an auction! Her Easter basket is a round creamy white basket with a buttercream yellow linning that has an ivylet pattern! Its so precious!
At Kohls I got Addyson a spring coat made by Carters. The pockets are little flowers and its mainly brown! It has a hood too! Its really sweet :) I then got a new pures an sunglasses! I helped Emily pick some things out for some upcoming things she has going on! It was a lot of fun! We then went to Panera for lunch and then went to Target. I got a bunch of cute stuff in their misses dept. last week and Emily wanted me to help her get some cute outfit! We both found some stuff and luckily addyson fell asleep in the infant cart because we had lots to try on! I found a spring coat for me and a bathing suit top ( I will get black bottoms for it later or another color)! I had to get other things while I was there too including a tote to start sifting through addyson's clothes! She is growing so fast but I will have no choice but to put most of her winter clothes away in the next few weeks!
I got home later than I thought I would but we had a ton of fun together and I got so many good deals! Justin picked up a lot around here and until we can get her toy box (still out of stock) we will have to make due with a little bit of clutter around here! I decided that I didn't want to go to bowling since more stuff needed done around here. My dad plans on coming over tomorrow to deliver my nana's chair so I wanted to play it safe and get my chores done this evening. My mom stopped over and brought Addyson some stage 3 babyfood for daycare! She helped entertain her while I finished some of my chores!
Overall a good and productive day but I am sleepy! She is working on getting 2 more teeth too! yikes! Its causing some major blowouts in her diapers and diaper rash! I got her some good diaper cream to help but she screams whenever I change her. I try to be gentle but it looks really irritated.
Daycare also notifyed me and told me that as of April 5, Addyson will be transitioned to the Tweenies room, and no longer in the infant room :( She is getting so big! They do more things outside and with art so that will be really fun for her! Most of then kids are walking over there so hopefully she picks some tricks up! Although today when she pulled herself up into standing position, she did let go and stay up for about 5 seconds! This is really good since she never tries to let go! She is also using just one hand while standing too. That should help her with her balance a little more than when she is holding on with both hands!
Well that is it for now! Have a good night!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment