We had a busy busy weekend and a snow storm on top of it all! Friday was Justin's birthday! I took the evening off of work and made him birthday cupcakes and then we went to dinner. Before dinner though, Addyson and I sang happy birthday to Justin and gave him his bday present! The weather was crazy that night too! It just kept snowing!
Addyson having fun with Grandma Tiffany and her Aunt Alicia!

Mommy and Addyson!

Look at the pretty headband mommy found! To bad it was $30!

My sister spent the night on Saturday and we drank wine and had some much needed sister time. However Addy does have a nasty teething cold right now and was up and down all night.
Mommy and Addyson!
Look at the pretty headband mommy found! To bad it was $30!
My sister spent the night on Saturday and we drank wine and had some much needed sister time. However Addy does have a nasty teething cold right now and was up and down all night.
Sunday I had a baby shower to go to for my friend Kristy! Addy and I went out there and hung out with some of my other friends and their kids! It was a nice afternoon! Justin had some of his friends over to play their computer game for a bday get together! He also did the virtual golf thing on Saturday while I was out and about with my sister's!
Hoping the snow is tapering off for the season! It was warmer today and they got the roads pretty clear today!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment