The past week - week and a half Addyson has been talking up a storm! She is always saying something but she has learned some new words and she uses them appropriately!
2 weeks ago: "Hi" Clear as day!!! I love it! When I pick her up from daycare and she sees me, she says hi! Then when we are at home and she is playing with her phone, she says it too!
past week: When she wants picked up we always say "up" and she lifts her arms up. Now she is saying "bup" and lifting her arms up!! after she says it, if you say "up" again, she is starting to say it correctly afterwards. I think its easier when she has her mouth already open to make the "u" sound correctly.
She also has been saying "bal" for Ball. Its not a hard ending sound with the "L" but you can pretty much tell what she means, especially when she gets her ball or you ask her where it is! She started ball awhile ago, not sure if I blogged about it?? hmm!
She still isn't walking but her one teacher said that she is really starting to stand up on her own but she won't do it for me or justin :( However I think I will try it this weekend during the day with her. By the time I pick her up in the evening she is so tired! They have been going outside for walks and they play on a little tikes playground that they have! She loves it! She got her first set of bruises the other day from it too! We officially have a toddler! heheh!
Well I better get to bed! Tomorrow we have a Walk for the Cause and we will be walking a lot tomorrow and its going to be about 80 degrees out!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment