At the store I picked up so ham, raisins and blueberries for her and she at them all! Now today she might not like them but that is okay! She ate them once so I know maybe the next day they will be liked again!
It was raining a ton here yesturday but by the time we had to go to dinner the sun was shinning and it was much nicer out! I was lucky to run errands without addyson too! She doesn't need to be out in the rain! So because its really nice here today, Justin and I are taking her to the zoo today! Then after that we are going to my mom's house to do some laundry since ours is closed for up to 2 weeks while they remodel it! They completely gutted the laundry room out so I'm excited to see how it turns out and hopefully we will get some better washers and dryers!
Well better get going! Enjoy some pics of addyson!

No comments:
Post a Comment