Today we had lunch planned with my mom, aunt fran, aunt val, aunt stacey and my nana. We went to the Chef's Table out near Girard. It was pretty good but not somewhere we see ourselves going to again. It was a nice lunch with my family though :) Addyson did really well. I was able to get her to take a nap before we went since the time we were meeting everyone was her actual naptime. Justin got french onion soup with his lunch and she loved eating it! He also got an open face turkey sandwich and she liked the turkey!
The weather was really bad driving out there. We even ran into small sized hail! I couldn't believe it! We were fine when we went home.
I woke up stuffy today so when we got home I took a good hour long nap and felt a little better. I took some medicine too. Later Addyson and I went to wegmans so we didn't have to worry about that tomorrow! We are going to nana huntley's house for dinner with everyone for mother's day!
But the best part of my day was when justin go Addyson up from her nap and when they came downstairs she had a pretty square box in her hand! They got me diamond earrings! Princess cut! I love them!!! I was in complete shock! I am so lucky to have the little girl I have and to be able to be her mom! She brings such joy into our lives and I thank God everyday for her!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment