Ugh, where do I begin? Last night was prom and the kids looked great and they had so much fun at dinner! We drove them down to the convention center and they immediately started dancing and finding their friends! It was really nice there! I got to see my sister Alicia and her boyfriend Derrick along with many other students that come and help out in our room throughout the school day! Around 915 I got a strange feeling and knew that if I didn't leave I was going to get sick at the prom and that was the last thing that I wanted. So I left.
I got home and that is when it all went down hill from there. I was sick every hour throughout the entire night. It was terrible. Luckily Addyson was a good girl and slept very well last night. She did fuss once but justin got up with her. At first I thought I had food poisoning but it lasted all night so I wasn't sure. Then around 7 am. justin said he didn't feel right and then he ran to the bathroom. So we both ended up having the flu today :( I called my mom and she came and got Addyson because we just couldn't do it. I felt terrible and so guilty that I was so sick that I couldn't take care of my own daughter but we had to let her go or she could end up with the flu too.
She slept most of the morning at my moms and then they played outside. I sent the walker with her so she walked around in that while my mom played in the dirt. She has a really big driveway so she cruised around and had tons of fun. They had lunch and then they visited with the neighbor lady for a little bit. Overall she did really well down at my moms and even though it was hard for me I'm glad she got to play outside and have fun!
We napped and took it easy while she was gone. I was able to eat a fruit chiller and take some ibuprofin to help with my body aches. My lower back, knees, and head were killing me. Justin had a temp, mine came and went throughout the night but mine was gone by morning. We sipped on sprite and then when I went to get addyson at my moms, I stopped at the store and picked up gatoraide, crackers, soup, and popcycles. That nearly killed me but it had to be done! She took a good nap when I got her home and we were able to eat a little bit of the soup. So far so good.
Well time to feed and change addy. I hope this passes soon. I hate this feeling.
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment