She's been eating with utensils for awhile but I haven't taken pictures until now!
More cheerios on the butt! I swear my child is always sporting cheerios!
Running back to the living room with her breakfast bar! Wouldn't want to miss the music part of Dora!
Sleepy!
Crazy morning hair!
She loves eating banana's like a big girl!
Yummy!
Always on the move!
My monkey!
Love my little girl <3 align="left">

Last week we noticed bumps on Addyson's feet and when I picked her up from daycare I mentioned it to them. We thought she got little bug bites from playing outside. However, her teacher told me that a couple kids in her room had hand foot mouth disease. Its a virus that presents itself with little red bumps on their hands, feet and in their mouths. They can fill with puss and are not itchy. They looked at her feet and said it looked similiar but if it hadn't spread then either she didn't get it as bad or it was bites.
____________________________________________________________
Well the more I think back on things the more I think she had it. She had terrible blowouts in her diapers yesturday and she has really bad diaper rash. The bumps can appear on their bums too. She never had a fever or sores in her mouth or on her hands. Her appetite wasn't really bad but it was a little off. A little more cranky than normal too.
________________________________________________________________
This evening after she went to bed justin had complained of his feet tingling or feeling weird. When he looked he noticed some bumps and then checked his hands and saw the same thing. So I believe that Addyson got HFMD and Justin caught it as well. It just needs to run its course and really the virus is just leaving the body now. Luckily for Justin he didn't have a fever or any of the serious symptoms. He was really run down yesturday and didn't feel right either. This would be why! It's coming at a bad time for him too since his IT guy is on vacation and a major server is down and he was supposed to go on site. I told him at least one day away from on site would most likely be okay since he was more contagious last week. But since the bumps are coming now its better to be safe than sorry!
_______________________________________________________________
I just feel bad for Addyson since she just got over Roseola and now she is getting over hand foot mouth disease. Makes me sad but even when she doens't feel well she is still a little trooper!
She is also talking up a storm lately and this morning she was literally running around here! She has more words too:
Me
Cute
pup (cup)
dan-ku (thank you)
Elmo
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment