Today was the first night that after we had our couch time, I took Addyson upstairs, kissed her and said I love you, then layed her down, walked away, closed the door, and she didn't fuss or cry!!! I was so proud that we have finally closed this chapter with her bedtime routine!!! I still have my time with her before bed, its just a different way of bonding.
I change her and get her ready for bed. We then come back downstairs and sit on the couch with her blanket. I read her some books and watch a little bit of nick jr. Around 815 she kisses justin good night and I take her up. I kiss her, say 'I love you' and then lay her down!
She's been doing really well at school since she's been full time too! She is such a hoot these days and they say she just rambles on all day there! She's been doing this at home but you wonder if they do the same things elsewhere and she does!
Even in the mass chaos of all the boxes around us, she seems to be doing pretty well. Tonight I gave her two boxes and showed her that you can put toys in them and take them out. We then threw them in there and she cracked up!
Today was the first day of school and I'm exhausted but overall it was a good day! Well off to bed!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment