Thursday, November 11, 2010

Little miss Addyson got another molar! its coming in on the top but her left! So that has meant a few rough nites with her but nothing we can't handle! we love having her snuggle with us in our bed!

She has been into coloring again. She goes through waves of what she likes and doesn't like! She also is really into talking on her little phone. She has these huge conversations that most of the time you can't make out but they are hilarious. She also sets up her beach chair by the back patio door and has it facing outside. She sits down and talks on her phone! I laugh so hard when she does this! She is very serious about it too!

Things at work have been better. The damage in most of the school has been fixed and redone. They are working on the major things now. The cooking room, training room and the stage. I did come down with a cold this past week. I didn't have a voice all weekend and then bam, just like that, I got the head cold part. It was terrible. Luckily no one in the house caught it. My dr. prescribed me some crazy cough meds and told me to take mucinex. If I didn't feel better in a couple days then they wanted me to come in. But I am doing much better so I didn't call them back.

I am so happy tomorrow is friday and that the weekend will be here soon! I just want to lay around tomorrow and not have to worry about getting up early on saturday!

Well I hope everyone had a great week!
Love
Jamie lynne

No comments: