Monday, November 29, 2010

I don't believe I posted about this but our girl kitty is no longer with us. Last Monday evening was the last time we saw her at home. She went out after dinner and never came back. She did have feline aids and she could have left home to pass in dignity. That's what we are thinking and hoping anyways. I would rather believe that than something much worse. Orange kitty isn't taking it so well. He is very depressed. He lays around all day, follows us everywhere and goes outside for a few minutes at a time. He is eating and drinking so that is good. His partner in crime for 10 years isn't around anymore so naturally he is going to be sad. You can tell that when he goes outside, he is sniffing around for her but he can't find her.

We are doing ok. At first it was like, "she really isn't here?" and now we are waiting for her to come to the back door to be let in. Or I will leave the back porch light on for her to come home. Sometimes I think I see her coming up from the stairs but she isn't. I'm a lot more upset about it then I thought I would be. Like Justin and I really thought with her, that we would notice her getting really sick from her illness and that we would put her to sleep. Its strange that we just didn't see her after monday.

She was a sweet cat and had a lot of spunk in her! She was a strong willed female cat that would meow to all high heavens for a "snack" or when her food dish got too low! She had pretty green eyes too that I will never forget!

We love you "chica"!
Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: