So I mentioned that she was getting a molar in last week.....well lets add 2 more to it. Yes 3 total are coming in :( ugh. Its been a little rough. not gonna lie! We have been extra nurturing, extra caring, easy going to meltdowns, sympathetic, motrin, orajel, teething tablets, I could go on and on! Last night and today was much better so I hope they are starting to really break through the gumline. once they are through she seems to do much better.
I was filling in her baby book the other day and she has another set of molars left and her 'canines'. She went from not having many teeth to being caught up!
Then there is me. I went to the Dr. yesturday to finally get put on an antibiotic. I have fought this cold for way too long and I just couldn't take it any longer. I am glad I went when I did too. I am having terrible pain in my upper gum line and side of my face into my one ear. The dr said he saw fluid behind my one ear drum and it happens to be the side that hurts. So I must be draining to the right. It really hurts. I think I understand what Addyson is going through :(
Well time to get to bed. Good night :)
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment