We are among a huge language burst! I can just feel it. Plus when all Addyson does is jibber jabber and day, you gotta know its coming! She is just way too much fun right now! she talks all the time and she is really into coloring again! She will ask for "dora" (her coloring book that has dora in it) and color away! However she is starting to test waters. She colored on the coffee table, floor, and a picture that I had sitting out while I was going through stuff. Of course I tell her that she colors on paper, show her and move on. But if she doesn't get the warning, then I take the crayons away for a little bit. This of course really gets her upset. I feel terrible makng her cry but I have to teach her right?!
I also did it this weekend.....I put up our tree! I know it seems early to some but with thanksgiving this week and a big 50th bday bash for my aunt this saturday, it just seemed like the perfect time to put it up! We didn't have much going on and plus I need to get my christmas cards going. I usually take a picture with addyson by the tree so I did need it up now! I just like the way it feels this time of year too. The holiday season in general is so fun!
Although decorating this year was a little more tricky than last. Last year addyson wasn't really into to much considering she couldn't even crawl very well yet! This year it was a whole other story! she was into things here and there. Wanting to climb the stool, getting into ornament boxes and trying to color on more stuff! I will say that she is doing fairly well with not pulling items off the tree!
I got some other things up around the house but we haven't really done anything with the outside. This being our first year and getting used to everything, we might not do much of anything out there. But I do have enough little trees out front that a few strands of lights would do!
Well time to get ready for bed. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment