Tonight Addy mentioned "poop" again and I asked if she wanted to use the potty and she said yes. Now I did get her a dora toilet seat to go on the big one in the bathroom but she wasn't too sure about it so I wasn't sure how it was going to go. I sat her on it and she was ok! We sang songs, we read books, and .....nothing. But that is okay! She sat for 15 minutes and then got off to read some more. I was so proud that she sat for that long and was comfortable enough! I am by no means officially starting potty training. I think she is a little young still for it to be a full blown structured thing but I do believe in experimenting! I don't want to miss her opportunity but I don't want to push her to the point where she rebells against it and won't go.
I thought for sure that when she got off the toilet that she would pee on the floor but she didn't! In a way I wanted her to start going a little so I could quickly put her back on bc we were still in the bathroom, diaperless, reading books. But again, that's ok!
I am so happy tomorrow is friday. Even though I had a short week due to the fire at school it still was a hellish one. The kids did pretty good coming back but we just had a lot going on. With work and with our furnace. We had Wagner's heating and cooling come the other day and then they had to come back that night. Then the guy had to come back today to put a new plate behind the thermostat since ours went haywire. That was another nice bill. Lets just say that I'm in the wrong business! But we have heat and that is all we can ask for!
Tomorrow is my early day and I am taking Addyson and I to visit my friend Kathryn who just had her 2nd son! We haven't met him yet so I'm really looking foward to it! Then on Saturday my cousin Allison will be in town with her new baby. There is a get together at my great aunts (nana huntley's sister in law) house and we are going to stop by. Plus that side of my family hasn't seen Addyson since she was born so I know it will be a great time!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment